SPRING CREEK RANCH
A dream is becoming reality…
"A spring creek is a type of free flowing river whose name derives from its origin: an underground spring, or, a set of springs which produces sufficient water to consistently feed a unique river."
Spring Creek Ranch is located in the beautiful Verde Valley, 8 miles south of Sedona, 6 miles north of Cottonwood, and a short drive from the acclaimed Page Springs area wineries.
Here, you will enjoy the mesmerizing views, the beautiful sound of cool, naturally rushing, spring water as it travels throughout the center of the community, and the overall feeling of being isolated in a serene, natural paradise.
Future residents will be surrounded by the stunning Sedona Red Rocks to the north, adventures which await in historical Cottonwood, Jerome, and other iconic towns to the south, the opportunity to sip, savor, and enjoy the lush Page Springs wineries along Oak Creek to the east, and, of course, an abundance of natural beauty and activities which await on site!
- Spring Creek Central Park and Trail spanning 2.5 miles through the center of the community where many nature based activities will be enjoyed
- Central Clubhouse Facility offering fitness facilities, pool, restaurant, view deck, pickle ball and other sport courts
- Creekside Clubhouse and Restaurant
- Hiking and Walking Trails
- Community Events and Activities
- General Store
- Dog Park
- Single Family Homes
- Multi-Family Dwellings
- Assisted Living
Our Verde Valley Location
Latest News Articles